Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions, etc., contained in the information, as well as information that can identify the specific individual by itself, such as appearance, fingerprints, voice print data, and health insurance card insurer number. Information that can identify a specific individual from said information alone, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in said information.
Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
We may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver’s license number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user’s personal information, between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “partners”) may be shared with our partners. Hereinafter referred to as “partners”). The information may be collected from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including to confirm the identity of the user)
- To send you information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services you are using, as well as information on other services provided by us.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, or view the status of their use of the site.
- To charge users for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user or publicly announce on this website the purpose of use after the change by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- Except in the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When we have notified or announced the following matters in advance, and when we have notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- The purpose of use must include provision to a third party
- Data items provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- How to accept the person’s request
- Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- Cases in which personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is used jointly with a specific person, and where this fact, the items of personal information jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use by the person using the information, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information are notified to the person in advance or are made readily accessible to the person. or the name of the person responsible for the management of such personal information is made readily accessible to the individual.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the person concerned, we will disclose it to the person concerned without delay. However, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the personal information in the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the personal information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business
- In case of violation of other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, the Company will not disclose any information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the User’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “correct, etc.”) the personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. The User may request that the Company correct, add, or delete (“Correction, etc.”) his/her personal information in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
- If we receive a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and deem it necessary to respond to the request, we will correct the relevant personal information without delay.
- When we make a correction, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or when we decide not to make a correction, etc., we will notify the user of this without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- When we receive a request from a customer to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as “stop using, etc.”) his/her personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay. If a request is made to suspend the use of personal information or to erase such information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) on the grounds that the information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will suspend the use of the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event of suspension of use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or in the event of a decision not to suspend use, etc., MISUMI will notify the User of such decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to take alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the user, such as when the suspension of use involves a large amount of cost or when it is otherwise difficult to take alternative measures, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this Policy may be changed without notice to the User, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this Policy.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following
Address: 2F-C, Shibuya Dogenzaka Tokyu Building, 1-10-8 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Trade Name: Sakai Sales Promotion Support
President: Takumi Sakai
… and upwards